Monday, January 16, 2006

Tom Yum Noodle Soup

We have moved our site to http://chowtimes.com

Eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. ~ Mark Twain A quick blog today on a recent Tom Yum noodle soup that we tried. This is so far the best tom yum noodle soup we have come across. It's at the swanky new Food Court in Metrotown, Burnaby. The stall is called Thai "something" ... can't remember what it's called exactly. Anyway, there is only one stall which serves Thai food. Here is what it looks like:

Looks delicious right? I especially liked the big prawns and the fried tofu. The soup is not very spicy but with just the right sourness. Suanne and I normally share just one bowl and she always insists that I leave the soup alone for her. I tak-tahan, because she always sapu all the soup.

Pretty authentic, I must say. If you like spicy food and especially tom yum, you absolutely must try this out. It's $5.62, inclusive of tax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home